We go to the attorney's office this afternoon at 3:00 to sign our final papers to be filed & signed off by the judge next week. =) I'm sick of Scott calling me & yelling & cursing at me. Yesterday I just hung up on him & then didn't answer his call when he called back about 6-8 times. I've put up with his crap for years & I'm recouping from it all now ~ don't need it anymore.
After we finish at the attorney's office, we are going to our house for me to get some things. There is still alot of stuff out there & I'm getting a couple of lights, etc. I will let you know how it goes later... I gotta get to my main job & work for a couple of hours. I'm taking off early to run a couple of errands & then go to the attorney's office.
Later... things went ok at the attorney's office. He actually made himself look like a fool. The attorney was going over what he was getting & he said - I don't understand why the trash is listed. The attorney (being really nice & professional) said - I'm sorry (like he didn't understand him). Scott said that the 4-wheeler hasn't run but about an hour since his grandpa gave it to him. Well that was a lie - we used it on mowing jobs & had ridden it plenty of times around the place & on the road. He just looked like an idiot for not keeping it running ~ LOL! Anyway - we went to our house afterwards & my dad met us there. He has trashed the place beyond belief!!! The pictures are priceless & show his & her true colors. It's like they have NO value on what really & truly doesn't belong to them. It's sickening!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment