Monday, September 15, 2008

New Details...

Well, I had to negotiate with him ~ AGAIN!!! I can't wait 'til it's all over... just a little longer. I'm mainly getting what I have (plus a few more things from the house) & about $100/month. Big joke, huh?! AND I was right - he did try to bring my new house into everything! BUT he can't touch it b/c it's legally NOT mine.

I worked late at the plant today, due to writing a BIG order. It was a really good day at the plant. =) We got several orders all day & then ended with the big one. I was really excited to get to meet my account & then to finally write a nice order.

Ok - well I really can't think of anything else, except thanks to everyone for praying for my phone call this evening. I'm still in need of a REAL job - soon so I can make it & pay my bills. I'm frustrated b/c I'm working the 2-jobs & I'm still not making it.

My mom just reminded me that everything the devil has stolen from me will be returned back to me in 100+ fold. I know God is good & has not let us down yet... look at my mom! What an awesome testimony!

No comments:

My Mistakes...