Well someone called the health department & they made a visit to my house yesterday. My sewer pipe isn't buried yet but is & has been connected to the 2nd septic tank. No sewer was ever on the ground. They have given us a violation for every box they can check on the form... sound fishy?! Well, guess what?! - the only way they could have come out is if someone called them! So we have 2 - suspects: 1 - the man I mentioned a while back that originally owned all the property out there OR 2 - the most likely, my coworker or her husband in retaliation against my dad. Remember I said that my dad said something about their daughter?! Well, she was going to write me up at work a couple of weeks ago & the paper disappeared at the end of last week... odd, huh?! I think they are the more likely candidate. So now - we are scrambling around to get it buried. As of right now, a group of men are coming out on Saturday from my mom's church to bury the line & work on it.

Scott...
Friday after we went to the attorney's office we went to 'our' house for me to get some more things. We had talked about me digging up the 3-crepe myrtles & taking them but he threw a fit saying he wanted to keep them or some (my dad had bought them). When I pulled in, they were dry, the place looked like an over grown dump & there was more trash outside (SEE PIC ABOVE). Well, we got everything loaded up & he left and my dad & I continued to dig up the plants. My dad dug up ALL 3 & took ALL of them. Before I even made it back to my side of the county, Scott was calling & calling me. I was on the phone w/Jon (another story) & he called me 7 or 8 times. He kept calling me all evening until 11:15. The next AM - same thing, calling me again & left a message that we discussed me taking 1 crepe myrtle, that's O-N-E & this is BS cuz he can't trust me, what else did I take (wait 'til they figure out what I did! - God forgive me). I never answered his calls or called him back (yes, I know - good for me!). I'm not going to let him bully me & carry on. So he calls me Monday AM at work & says that he figured he would corner me so I would talk to him. He said do you know you really pissed me off?! I really didn't say much but I did tell him they were all dying & needed watering after he was trying to tell me how he planted them, fertilized them, watered them, etc. I said no you didn't water them - they haven't been watered since I left! I had been watering them by filling bottles of water & pouring on them everyday or so b/c it was so hot. I told him the place looked like a trash pit & why did he take the sink out of the laundry room. See he wouldn't let me go in the house & when you see the pictures, you will know why. They have trashed the place inside (see below). In the
end, we talked ok & it was almost like he was sad that this is it. It was an emotional conversation & when I hung up I was very tearful! We texted a little bit about nothing (jokes & a show we watch). It's really sad b/c he's ruined his life & I feel it will take years for him to get it back on track AND for him to get over this. He's not happy - NO matter what he says & tells people.
end, we talked ok & it was almost like he was sad that this is it. It was an emotional conversation & when I hung up I was very tearful! We texted a little bit about nothing (jokes & a show we watch). It's really sad b/c he's ruined his life & I feel it will take years for him to get it back on track AND for him to get over this. He's not happy - NO matter what he says & tells people. My Mom...
My mom's short-term disability ended a few weeks ago. As you know, she was approved to go back to work & work from home. However, she isn't back on board until 10/1. They have put in for her to receive disability for September BUT it's now kicked into her long-term so it's a whole other claim & paperwork has to be done for it to get filed & money to be paid. So my mom is asking for prayers for this all to go quickly & the money to come in soon b/c that would leave them with NO money for a month. She has a follow-up appointment with the oncologist on Wed, 9/24.

No comments:
Post a Comment