Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Negotiations...

Well here is the latest! Scott isn't going to keep the house so now he thinks he is free from giving me any settlement. I'm so sick of the arguing & back & forth! I went to see the attorney yesterday evening & we need to agree on something or he is going to have to withdraw from the case & we are going to have to hire our own attorney's. I talked to Scott for 30 minutes last night. Right now he wants to give me $6000 - joke, huh?!

I've been thinking about it & I'm going to ask him for 1/2 of our last settlement $'s. I'm really sick of thinking about it all & really want away from him. My stomach is upset & my head hurts from it all.

Just pray that we are able to negotiate & work it all out before the end of the week. We go on 9/19 to sign our final papers (if we can come to an agreement) & then it will all be finalized on 9/24. I will expect the cake & party that evening! ~ LOL =)

No comments:

My Mistakes...