Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Will it ever end?...

Well the guy at the bank finally got a hold of me today regarding the house note for the house Scott & I own. He was RUDE! It's time for the note to be renewed & nothing has been done about it for 3+ months now. When I talked to Scott, he was like - he can foreclose on it for all I care. I thought great! Just one more thing that will hang over my head.

So it hit me this evening... start praying for God to shut things down with his g/f so he will need to live in the house. Then he will work on it & either sell it or stay there. Hmm ~ is that a plan?! If he does let it go back, I have NO way to control it & it affects my credit.

Will I ever be rid of this guy? Now he wants to negotiate at the attorney's office b/c supposedly he will have nothing to pay me with if there is NO house. I told him that isn't my problem... right or wrong?! I'm so ready to move on!

No comments:

My Mistakes...