This AM started with a funeral (which was very sad!). A 55-year old son of an elderly couple at church died Tuesday night. I don't think anyone knows why he passed away yet. It was really sad b/c first of all, it has to be hard to bury your children - especially unexpectedly.
Afterwards, I came home, ate & took a much needed LONG nap! I got up & got busy on my little place. It took me a while to get motivated but once I did - it's been NONSTOP! Gail came over & helped me haul boxes, etc from my parent's house while her hubby put my desk together. It's starting to look alot more homey & I have my dishes now & not just a 1/2 set of dishes. Oh, I have glasses too... LOL. It's great!!!
I will be hanging my pictures too (probably tomorrow since it's midnight now). I need to take a shower & wind down for tomorrow. Sunday is the one day I get to sleep in! I really shouldn't complain b/c I don't have church until 2:00. We have prayer at 1:30 so I like to go early but don't always make it. =( I seem to be running late ever since my mom was in the hospital. I know, it will all get better.
I know blessing are coming & that it's just a matter of time. I have to keep thanking God for it all & rejoicing for him bringing me out of bondage. I can't believe how I was living until now that I'm away from it all. Please pray for Scott to sell our place so that won't be a bad thing hanging over me. I don't need the foreclosure hanging over me.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment