I was so tired from working on the 'beer joint' client all day at Go Figure! (I didn't work at the plant - only my 2nd job all day.) that I came home & took a nap. We are slow at the plant so besides my hours being cut to 30 hours a week, I was off on Friday (not much to do). I am very thankful for my 2nd job! I just need a decent full time job & then keep my 2nd job so I can make it. It's hard when you don't have $'s to buy groceries. I wanted to get some things done but all I did was start the washer & dry the stuff. I finally went to see my mom about 10:30 but was so tired I think I was falling asleep while she was talking. She is making detailed quilt blocks while held up in her hospital bed. I think it's going to be a really pretty quilt (not sure who is making the quilt top, etc.). I went to sleep late - knowing I had to get up early to go to a funeral. I will have to take more pictures of my house once I work on it this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment