Monday, September 29, 2008

After Sunday, It's Monday...

My Job...
This is my major prayer request for the day! I need to get another main job (guess you can tell from the other blogs) BUT in the meantime I need everyone to join together in prayer that my job will be blessed, there will be more business & I will have the right attitude, in spite of what she & her husband have done. I need God to send the right job to me. I look at the jobs listed & they are for manager of Dairy Queen, Subway, nursing & construction or other 'guy' related jobs.

My Family...
I'm praying for my family to be healed & delivered. I want to see my Mom & Dad back in church with ME. I believe God can direct them in the right direction. It is mainly a matter of my Dad going back to church. I also have a burden for my nephews: Ryan & Kyle. I want to see them healed, delivered & God restored in their lives.

No comments:

My Mistakes...