Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The VOTE...

I went to vote after my 1st job & before I went to my 2nd job today. I'm sorry - I cannot tell you who I voted for. I do not want to sway your vote in any way! I will tell you this... I voted for Terry Pickering for Sheriff. He is a good guy & I feel he will do a good job. Well he has to do a better job than the last guy - he's been to jail!!! ...but hey, Richard Hernandez can't be too bad of a guy... he has a BBQ joint in Elgin now, not that I would ever go there.

Well if you haven't gotten out & voted in the early election - I urge you to do so!!! You might even check the times... ours is open Thurs & Fri until 7 pm both days. If not, I BEG you to get out & vote for the GOOD, AMERICAN GUY on Tuesday, 11/4... thank you!!!

No comments:

My Mistakes...