Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Burrrr...

Is it turning into FALL or WINTER?! It was SO windy yesterday that it made it really cold. Last night was the first night I have slept with my heater on. I didn't have it turned up very high but just enough to keep the chill out of the house. Now this AM it is COLD at Go Figure! & I can't find the heater - figures huh?!

I guess I need to post pictures of my jobs so you can see what I do ALL day (everyday!). My Boss, Kathy, at my 2nd job is like my older sister. While I was going thru all my tough times, she was always there to give me a BIG hug! She is the one with the 3-year old at the bottom of my page - Peter Pie! He's a real treat to have at work.

No comments:

My Mistakes...