Well guess who called me today?! Oh yeah... he did. Well, he called to tell me that he was going to bring me a check the next time he came to my parent's house. It was so weird b/c I was thinking about him this afternoon & wanted to call him to ask why he hadn't paid the last cable bill at our house. I decided I wouldn't b/c I didn't want to say anything out of anger. Plus, I wanted to see if he would mail my check this weekend & then if not I would call him on Monday or Tuesday. I know to only call him during the week while he is at work b/c his g/f will get MAD! Like I really care?! Well then he tells me he & my mom were texting this AM. He said they do that every now & then (I know it's not too often). We talked for a whole 18 minutes (seemed like 48). We talked about everything from work to the election to the weather. It was almost like he was lonely & really needed to talk (or maybe he realized he screwed up). My mom said he sounded lonely to her too.
No comments:
Post a Comment