I applied for a job in Bastrop at the electric company. It is right next to my main job. It would be a GOOD, full-time job. I'm hoping I hear something back about it since I do have customer service experience.
Last night at my 2nd job, my boss tells me that the other guy (who is only here a few months a year) will be coming in on Tues & Fri AM so there I go... there are my days off. She says he will be inputting all the data for the beer joint (remember she thinks I screwed it all up last time - not!).
I think this was the incentive I needed to find another job! & quickly! I'm really tired of going back & forth between the 2 of them & being someone's flunky 1/2 the time. I just can't take not knowing if I'm going to have a paycheck each week or not.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment