Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's over...

Well another tax season is over! I'm tired but so glad it's over. I can't believe how many people wait until the last day to finish their taxes (or at least the last couple of days). I worked until 9:30 last night & late the 2-nights before. It was really crappy but it's a fun job!

My mom is finally done with her vacation - well hospital visit. I am going to get her & hopefully make it back in time to get ready for church (I don't think that should be a problem). I'm hoping she will be ok now. They are changing her antibiotic so she will get better since this is the 3rd bladder infection she has had. The antibiotics have been depleting her good enzymes, etc. so they are giving her one with pro-biotics to replenish what she needs.

No comments:

My Mistakes...