So I went on my 1st & Worst Date as a single woman. It was really nice but really not ~ it was real & fun but not real fun if you know what I mean! Not sure I want to say anymore... you might get more out of me if you email me & maybe not.
My Mom went to the orthopedist today & her friend took her. The doctor wants to put a pin in her right femur (remember she had one put in her left while she was in the hospital). I'm wondering if this will help her walk again - I just pray it does. It will be day surgery & it has to be on a Monday or Wednesday. Plus the doctor x-rayed her right arm (the one they put the pin in) & said it hasn't healed. She's requesting prayer for it too.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment