Yesterday I had a REALLY, REALLY rough day! I'm not sure what was going on but I was really down & could just cry over NOTHING. I would just sit down & start crying. I felt so lonely & had a huge void in my life.
I was counseled & I know, I have to look to God when I feel that way but at times it's hard. I did keep asking God to help me through the day. Then, I went over to take care of my mom last night & she was telling me about a phone call she had with one of her older friends. Her friend told her that I'm a really good person & deserve someone great in my life! She told my mom to tell me to keep praying for God to send the right person to me & He will. I just wanted to say - can you ask God to send him soon.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment