Sunday, October 19, 2008

Frustration...

Have you ever felt SO irritated that everything that happens just makes it worse??!! Well that has been my day today. Sometimes I think the battle is worse on Sunday because it is church day.

I know it will all be ok - I have been reading the most awesome thing about Spiritual Warfare. It is talking about... 'cultivating the new seeds God has placed in your heart.' Before the seeds of revelation, love, faith and power can germinate, grow & produce fruit in your life, certain conditions must be met. You must nurture it through prayer, fasting, and special times of communion with God, to allow the Word to take root within you before you will begin to grow and become transformed into His image (II Cor. 3:18).

PS ~ If your picture isn't shown on my page as my friend, it's b/c I don't have a picture of you. Please email me your picture!!!

No comments:

My Mistakes...