Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Friday!...

Wow ~ time seems to be going by so quick now. It was just the weekend (last weekend). I think it's just a sign of the times. We all need to search our hearts & make sure we are ready for God's return.

My mom is going to the orthopedist this afternoon. Her friend is taking her. I'm so excited that my dad will be able to have some alone time then (we call it down time). I know my mom will have fun. The doctor is watching her bones & is thinking about putting a pin in her left arm like they did on the right one to keep it from breaking. We are believing she doesn't have to endure another surgery (hopefully she won't have to be in the hospital if so).

I have a full weekend ahead & have so much to do. I have to go to a class tomorrow and I have errands to run after work today. I think I might be having an early dinner w/my older friend on Saturday evening. =) I will have to see if he calls me again (don't get your hopes up - he could be my grandpa). Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

My Mistakes...