Well, there is nothing like walking into work as the phone is ringing & then getting chewed out by your boss first thing! For some reason, she's saying that everything I did on Friday night was wrong. Now, this totally doesn't make sense b/c 1. my information would not have balanced with the daily totals if I had entered it wrong. 2. she's saying I didn't change the date on the inputs I did. Now I can believe that I didn't change the date on a few but not that I screwed it all up. I was changing the date first thing & then recording the transaction # so we would know the # for each day. My biggest question is why do we wait until the LAST minute to work on this crap & then have to jump through hoops to finish it & according to her ~ get NO sleep the night before?!
No comments:
Post a Comment