So my mom is mad at my dad, my dad is upset with my mom... it's hard being in the middle. I know her hormones are out of whack lately b/c of the estrogen reducer pills she is on, but sometimes it's rough - she gets her feelings hurt, he gets his feelings hurt & I'm more or less stuck in the middle! {blah} I really don't take sides (I can't) but I do listen to both of them & sympathize with them & try to reason with them.
I just feel like I don't have enough time to do enough or spend enough time with my parents. I could walk over there more but I don't want to listen to them bickering back & forth or griping about the other. I also still have 2-rooms more than 1/2 full of boxes. I just have to keep unpacking & putting things away & getting things done.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment