What can I say?! If you haven't prayed for our country before, you better start NOW! We will probably have terrorist strikes before the end of the year or first of next year. You thought times were hard now - hang on b/c they are probably going to get worse before they get better. When you take someone who THINKS they know how to do something & has never walked a day in BIG shoes... look out!!!
For all of the young Americans who thought you were so smart in voting for someone 'new', you have alot to learn about life! I think this election just showed that our country is NO longer about the Good Ol' American Guy. My ancestors that fought for this great country are upside down in their graves this morning. Our forefathers are wondering what has happened to our country... most of all, I would NOT want to visit a VA Hospital this week... they are probably furious!
This really shows the 'sign of the times' & I do believe the coming of Jesus is closer than it has ever been. When you elect someone that can quote the Koran better than he can read the Bible, where does that leave God in our country?!
The only SURE thing I can see in our future is that next year... they will be digging up the rose garden & planting a watermelon patch. What has our country gone to??!!
Yes... only God knows where we are headed. I just wish Obama shared more of my Christian beliefs & the same beliefs our Founding Fathers had - building our country on God.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment