Monday, November 3, 2008

The Election...

Well I've had enough of the candidate commercials! I know tomorrow is going to be NONSTOP with all the election junk... on the radio, TV, conversation, etc. I'm SO ready for this to be over. I saw an Obama commercial this AM & wanted to barf. It reminded me of the last democratic president that talked out both sides of his mouth & was coached on everything to say. This guy has NO idea of what it takes to do the job {I'm not saying I do either but hey, lets think about this - someone WITH experience or someone who has just crawled out of a wood pile for the race.}!

Once again, if you haven't voted yet... I urge you to get out & vote from 7AM to 7 PM on Tuesday, 11/4. Your vote will count & hopefully help the Good, American guy WIN!!!

No comments:

My Mistakes...