.jpg)
Mom had a really good time. There was so much BBQ & quite a few people. I will post more pics as I get them & have a chance. She was pleasantly surprised that I baked her a german chocolate cake - at her request.

And of coarse, 'Mafa' had a very special guest - Peter Pie. I think he had more fun than the adults! He even had to help blow out her candles. In case you are wondering, the bunny ears are respresenting the Energizer Bunny & his fight for cancer - he keeps on going & going. Peter, his Mommy (Kathy) & their other team members got them at the Race for the Cure they walked in on Sunday, 11/2. Thanks to their team for helping raise money to Find a Cure.

Mom even had surprise guests from a far off - her brother, Ben and his wife, Linda came to the party. With them was my cousin, Wyndi and her husband, Glen who are having a baby next month.

No comments:
Post a Comment