Sunday, November 23, 2008

Emptying Boxes...

Well, I wouldn't say I'm still bright eyed & bushy tailed but I'm awake & working in the office/craft room. I've told a few of my friends goodnight & never went to bed. I kept surfing and working in the room. I just unloaded a BIG box & filled it w/trash from around the house. I'm sure I will have more boxes unloaded this week. I attempted to empty the BIGGEST box earlier but realized I could only put 1/2 of the things away.

I desperately need a handyman to come help me do a few things. #1 - I need the racks in my closet raised so I can hang my clothes in there (some guy installed the double racks too close together!). Right now 1/2 of my clothes are in my guest bedroom closet. Once all my clothes are together & out of the other closet, I will be emptying the guest bedroom quickly! I need to finish sorting thru the boxes & move them to the appropriate rooms.

I also need to burn, burn, burn papers. I think that will be a good thing for Thanksgiving eve or so. I can move the BBQ pit I brought (w/the thought of burning lots of papers) over by the picnic table & enjoy a 'redneck' chimenea while sitting outside. I will have to take pics of the work Little Ty did when he moved the picnic table & planted the crepe myrtles in the back of the house. He made a nice flower bed for them in the back. I sure hope they live! I need to get some bark mulch for my 3 - flower beds.

No comments:

My Mistakes...