Well, I think I've cleaned my house SO much & there is still LOTS to do! Friday, I swept & mopped all the floors in my house. It's amazing how long it takes to do just a little bit of floors. I also ran the washer & dryer nonstop to wash things like rugs & other things around the house.
I have 2-bedrooms that still need to be sorted thru & things need to be put away, given away or thrown out. I need a handyman to put up a ceiling fan & chandelier, raise some closet shelves in my closet & put in a couple of light bulbs that are really high. If I could get the closet shelves moved up, I could get my clothes moved to my closet & get more things put away in the spare bedroom closet (which would clear up the spare bedroom a little).
I've been feeling 'under the weather' from allergies & just sinuses. I guess I've managed to get sick during all of this. I've got the mild cough, sore throat, congestion & feel like I have fever.
I did manage to bake the cake Friday night & ice it Saturday AM. I even managed to take a nap on Saturday which helped since I had been feeling under the weather.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment