Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My House...

Here is the snake my dad & I killed Sunday evening that was under the lawnmower, under my house... don't know what kind he is but now he's a DEAD snake {the best kind!}. He was longer... we chopped off the end of his tail section.



Do you see my crazy goat on top of the hay at the barn?! She is the white thing up there. And that is 3 of my dad's horses. The babies are in the barn & their pens.

Many of you have wondered where my house is in relation to my parent's house... it's VERY far!!! I have to walk across the driveway & into their garage to get to their house...



Well now that you feel sorry for me about how far I have to walk to my parent's house... here's a semi-view of my front yard. I have a nice magnolia tree in the front yard (it's still small). I have planted a crepe myrtle in front of the windows on the side by the "gazebo thing".



Do you see the nice gravel parking spot I have?! My dad did that about a week or two after I moved in... it's very nice, especially when it rains... keeps you from having muddy feet.

Here is Benji enjoying the outside & just hanging out while I take pictures of the snake... doesn't he seem content?!

No comments:

My Mistakes...