Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yesterday...

I woke up at Mom & Dad's b/c I spent Friday night with them. It was the worst night with my mom so far!!! She whined & cried all night b/c she was hurting. Her right hip that is fractured is still hurting her from going to the doctor on Wednesday & sitting in the wheelchair for 3-hours. I think also the infusion is hurting b/c it's supposed to make her bones hurt. She kept drinking water out of her plastic bottles & the bottles were crackling & popping all night long. It was miserable. Then my dad came in there at 3:30 & they had the bright lamp on & were talking ~ errr!!! And what gets me is they want me to spend the night during the week when I have to go to work the next day??!!

I went & turned in allllll my paperwork yesterday so my house will be delivered this week. I think my salesman is driving it to the bank on Monday to get the ball rolling quicker. His initial plan was to have the house delivered on Tuesday. I'm not sure if that's still the case. He had a bad day & wasn't happy to see me. =( LONG story but we had a short visit. It's going to all be ok ~ I will go on.

No comments:

My Mistakes...