Mom went for a bone scan on Thursday & was gone almost all day. It was stressful for her. She goes for a follow up appointment on Monday with the radiological oncologist - the doctor that did her radiation. She still needs to go for a brain scan. I joked with her before & said that between that & her big toe - those are the only 2-areas they haven't scanned yet.
I need for you to help us pray for my Dad ~ he needs right thinking. He's off worrying about things that don't matter, instead of making my mom the #1 priority in life. He's just kept on & on & now has gotten on my mom's nerves really bad & she just needs the rest & peace. When I come - he leaves & comes back hours later! I need y'all to pray about that too.
I contacted an attorney this week & faxed her our Anticipation of Divorce Agreement. It should be cut & dry & easy to get out of w/no problem. We don't have any real argument on anything & we have no real property. I haven't heard back from her yet. She was out of the office & hadn't looked at it yet. I'm going to call her on Monday to see what she has to say. She is going to be our attorney joint since our situation is simple, there shouldn't be a problem.
I should hear something on the financing of my house on Monday. I'm getting a totally different house than I was getting before. God has a way of working things out. I know God is awesome & will work things out. It's all coming about & coming soon.
Please just keep me in your prayers. I have SO much going on & my life is moving so quick now & it's all for a reason.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment