Friday PM the attorney called me & wanted to make sure I was ok with everything b/c we changed our agreement some. He said he would get the papers typed up & file them with the court (guess that means first part of next week).
The House Guy called me on Saturday & I will get the preliminary closing papers on Monday. We should be able to close on Tuesday or he is going to try to see if they will send them overnight to my mom to keep her from having to go to closing. I think that would be better!
Then - my house will be delivered most likely the next day!!! I will have my house by the end of the week... I'm so happy. Scott should be able to run the electric one evening & then do the water & sewer one weekend soon. I'm still going to plan to move alot of stuff over the weekend - even w/out it having a/c. Maybe I can get some fans & crack the windows open. I can move the boxes & furniture that will be ok w/out a/c. I don't know how long after I let them know the electric is hooked up that the a/c guys will come but I assume quickly.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment