Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good Visit...

I spent the night with my mom & dad on Friday night so I could releave my dad. He went to the store Friday night & was gone about 5 hours. My mom & I ate burgers, talked, watched tv & had a good time. I think we fell asleep talking. The next day we all got up late & mom & I took a nap while my dad went to get gas in order to mow. He cooked us breakfast & then went to mow the front of the property. It was a nice break for him & we all had a good time hanging out.

I think the whole blow up on Monday was him venting b/c he had NO one else to vent to. He must be going stir crazy at times. I think he's really excited about me moving there so I'm more at peace about everything now. I knew this weekend would tell what I should do.

No comments:

My Mistakes...