Sunday, July 27, 2008

TOO Nice...

Well I think I've decided that I'm WAY too nice & that is why I get run over & taken advantage of so often. However, if I was rough & rude - I wouldn't be ME!!! So... if I'm nice - I get taken advantage of. If I'm not so nice, people think I'm being rude. Go Figure!!! I can't win for losing 99% of the time.

I try to help my mom & dad out by getting people to help ~ I get griped at. I try to get someone to help my mom with personal care - I get griped at. You look at the two bozos that I called family just a year ago... they totally stabbed me in the back & took advantage of me! I find someone I like & I'm really nice, well that bites me in the butt cuz I'm SO nice.

Why am I so nice?!... I guess cuz that's just me!

No comments:

My Mistakes...