I found out that I will be closing on my house on Monday or Tuesday. I will be moving soon ~ yipee! You can check out pictures of my house at the bottom of my page. I'm so excited & can't wait to get my stuff moved & out of here.
My mom still has a bladder infection. She woke up dizzy so they called the doctor & the home health care nurse came out. They decided that she was hypersensitive to the antibiotic so the whole 5-6 days she had been taking it - it had done nothing for her. They called in another antibiotic & I went to go pick that up along with a couple of things for her. Between the errands & the babysitting, I'm always busy doing something for them (but my dad doesn't see it that way!).
Please continue to pray for us & that God would give us strength & peace to deal with all of this.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment