Friday, July 18, 2008

Yesterday...

So I woke up this AM & decided that if I were a turtle, I would have stayed in my shell all yesterday evening. It was the 2nd bad day I've had this week!!! I know God is working but sometimes I want to scream, Lord - where are you?!

I know my life is fixing to change drastically. From moving to a new house, to getting the divorce, to being under my parent's nose... now that's the one that scares me the most! I spent 30 years trying to stay out of under my dad's feet & away from the whole attitude thing b/c I didn't want to turn out like him. I know I have a good attitude & am a happy person (regardless of what I've been thru). I don't want living there to make me bitter & for me to hate him in anyway. I really am an independent person & don't like someone "watching" after me or in my business so now I've been trying to figure out - am I supposed to move there on their property?! Has everything fallin into place with this house for a reason? Is God going to work all this out amazingly somehow? I know confusion is not of God but I'm also human & have lots of wonders about this move. Please help me pray for God's will in this move - right now I feel like I'm jumping into it (wow - how can I say that after all this time?!).

My mom is still complaining of feeling dizzy when she turns her head to the right. She also complained of this in the hospital - same side but she thinks she was getting the same antibiotic there too. She hasn't taken that antibiotic since Monday so she thinks it takes time to get out of her system. I've been thinking - the only area they haven't scanned, besides her big toe is her brain. This has been one of my biggest fears since this all started! I called the Oncologists Office & the lady is giong to speak to the doctor. My mom would have a COW if she knew I called so they aren't going to tell her. They are going to find out about the brain scan, her getting out of bed or physical therapy to get her up & give me a call back.

No comments:

My Mistakes...