Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wednesday PM...

I got approval on my house (well my mom did). I got 7% interest for 15 years & my payments won't be bad at all. I'm so excited! I have to take some info tomorrow that the bank is requesting. I'm hoping it all goes well. I could be moved & out of here in just 2-weeks! =) OK, maybe not but I think my house will be set up & will have alot of stuff moved by then. I will have to wait for the a/c to be installed after Scott hooks up the electric.

I've got to get the attorney some papers & get the $'s sent to him so we can move on with this thing. I'm so ready to be detatched from this guy that it's not funny! I dread having to see him & talk to him each day. I think that's so awful b/c he used to be the light of my life.

No comments:

My Mistakes...