Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday, 7/7...

My mom went for her follow-up at the Cancer Center today. She is doing better but still needs to gain more strength. She is supposed to go back in 6-weeks but in the meantime follow-up with the oncologist. He is going to do an infusion next Wednesday of Zemedia (sp?) to strengthen her bones. At this time, they are still talking about no chemo. Now at her 6-week check up, they may talk about her doing radiation again... just depends on how she's progressed & if she's able to go for 10 days of treatment. I had to take her b/c insurance will no longer pay for the ambulance service.

I was supposed to hear about the financing of my house today. I guess the bank didn't call b/c I didn't hear anything back. I'm trying to put pics of my "new" house on my blog so be patient. =)

I have an appointment with an attorney tomorrow afternoon (not the original one). He's going to charge about $1000 less than the all the ones Scott found. Of coarse, I'm not paying for this!!! He wanted - he can pay for it! But I want everyone to know - I'm done with this situation & I want OUT... yesterday. I'm so ready to move on. I'm only 38 & I want to date & have a chance to have a family some day. God has so many things in store for me & I'm tired of living in this rut & want to move on.

No comments:

My Mistakes...