I knew something dishonest was going on for at least a week & sure enough... Steve was spending time with someone who HAD been my so called friend. This so called friend said she was doing what God told her to do - be a friend (yeah right! that was straight from the pits of hell). I told her that she was cheating with another woman's man.
Steve wasn't being honest about where he was going & what he was doing. I've tried to explain to him that he may have NEVER done anything with this woman, but when you are dishonest about where you are going, it all comes back to bite you in the end.
Today, I tried to talk to someone who I thought was my friend & close to me. I find out that not only is she NOT truly my friend but she has messed up morals & values. I know that many have agreed with me on the above issue. And that when you are committed to someone, hanging out with someone else is not right (at least in God's eyes or any other person with morals). However, when someone is saying that it is fine... they are just friends & I'm trying to talk to this person & say NO there is more - it really makes you wonder what they might have to do with the situation.
Now I'm upset because not only is Steve somewhere he shouldn't be, but my friend is not supporting me! In the end... yes, I should have NEVER said anything to this friend. She doesn't have the 'true' spirit of God in her & is seeing things through the eyes of the world (sin). Oh - forgot to mention... I scratched this person off the friend list as well!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment