I only worked at Go Figure! one day last week (Monday) because I worked the afternoons & all day Friday at the plant due to my neighbor's situation. When I went back to Go Figure! today, I realized just how much negativity I was being fed from there... sad but true! It amazes me how people think they are really happy, upbeat people but can grind on people & bring them down to a negative state. It was so good being at the plant AND feeling needed & most of all appreciated. It's important that you be told thank you & I appreciate you!!! If you own a business or ever do, be sure to tell your employees THANK YOU! It's important to them. My boss at the music company tells me thank you every week when he hands me my paycheck. The first time he did it, I was actually taken aback because I had been fed so much negativity.
No comments:
Post a Comment