Saturday, July 4, 2009

GooD DaY but No A/C...

I worked at Swiftex (the plant) all day on Friday. I almost forgot how warm it could get in there but it was still good to be there & great to see the few workers left. There were only 4 of us each day b/c one is on vacation, my neighbor was with her husband at the hospital & the owner didn't come any of the days I was there.

I got a little help in the afternoon. Thomas, one of my friend's 12 year old son, came to the plant & helped me for a few hours. He is such a joy to be around & a true blessing for help. We moved furniture (he helped the guy there), filled the coke machine (Thomas LOVED that!) & hung out in the office.

Later my whole family went to eat Mexican food @ Jalisco's in Cedar Creek. Great Place!!! We always enjoy it there. We had to take Thomas home & run by Steve's work. Almost as soon as we leave the restaurant, the a/c starts blowing hot air in the van. The a/c compressor is out!... so no cold air. =( Did I mention it's hot?! Now I have to get a new compressor (about $200 or at least $150) AND pay the shop to replace it (need to call to get a price on that).

No comments:

My Mistakes...