I got a call Tuesday evening that my neighbor, Ernie (whose wife I worked with at the plant)was rushed to the hospital after his daughter found him unresponsive when she came home in the afternoon. The next report I had was that his blood sugar was high & he was in a diabetic coma (he only knew he had high blood pressure). Then, I heard he had a lesion on his brain & an infection that they were treating with meds & keeping him heavily sedated. Today, I finally broke down & called the neighbor down the road that lives across the street from his wife's parents. He has a tumor on his brain & at this time things look bad. All we can do is pray for God to have His hand on him & heal him. Please say a prayer for him & his family during this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment