I started praying for God to bring us work & help with our finances AND it's coming but not sure what direction to take yet. Now the music company wants me 20 hours a week, which would mean one more day. The guy that I was supposed to do part-time work for on the side... he wants me about the same amount of hours a week too! So now I'm torn... where does that leave me with Kathy @ Go Figure!?... do I give up my job there after the way I have been treated? or do I continue to work part-time there?
Steve still needs a job but he has been working odd jobs alot. He is working a day or two every week for Kathy's husband doing this & that but he needs that REAL job. He is still going through the program to be able to go to school for a trade. The schooling is free through this program & they will help him find a job in the end.
I know confusion is NOT of God but we are all human & when you are in this type of situation ~ you do wonder what to do next!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment