I've been working & Steve has been working everyday also. Monday he got a weed-eater from his boss. He went out last night & was cutting all the weeds around the house & here & there outside. I think Charlie is sad staying home alone all day but so far he is being good. He is crazy about Steve & even gets sad when he leaves in the AM.
I'm still dealing with lots of negativity at my job. The guy that wants me to work for him is still very interested & is trying to build his business to be able to afford me. I think it's all in due time. I've decided to do the best that I can do right now & just ignore the negativity right now. I also need to talk to the music company again & see if they still want me to work more hours. It will definitely help with my income & will help keep me away from the negativity at my other job.
Saturday evening, my dad is having a belated birthday party/BBQ for himself. If you are able, come by & enjoy some good food & fellowship. Call me if you need directions!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment