Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GOD's Timing...

He's never early but He's never late! As I mentioned before, the music company wanted to use me a few more hours a week. Well I finally asked this AM if the lady had talked to her husband & sure enough, he had said ok. So now I'm working Mon - Thurs AM @ the music co. & afternoons at Go Figure! Well it came just in time too. On Tuesday afternoon while at Go Figure, Kathy said I need you to start covering the afternoon & evening shifts. The reason why is she's leaving town in a week & needs to make sure the office is covered & 2 - the other girl has become undependable. I am always there for my shifts AND have always worked extra hours & days when asked. Even though Kathy cut my hours on Friday & we are closing an hour earlier on 3 days (she doesn't want me going in until noon on Friday, instead of 9)... It's ok - God worked it out in the end b/c I make more $'s at the music co.

No comments:

My Mistakes...