Monday, June 29, 2009

MoNdAy...

Wow - what a way to start a Monday... my van is broken down & it's super-duper hot! I had to drive it with the a/c OFF... but that's ok cuz hopefully it will get fixed today. It gets worse ~ I'm not to my 2nd job yet & my coworker calls & says that front a/c is out (just blowing hot air). It's the main a/c for most of the office. We have a small unit in the back for the back office, which is not a big area. I feel sorry for the guys that have to work outside (Steve being one of them)... it's really hot this year. The guys are replacing the a/c right now & just asked me if I'm hot ~ I told them, yeah - you're making me sweat my fat off... LOL. Come on - that's a good one!

No comments:

My Mistakes...