Monday, November 2, 2009

The Wreck

This evening I had a wreck on the way home from work. I rear-ended a man that slammed on the brakes as soon as the light turned yellow. Did I mention we were on Hwy 71 where the speed limit is 65!!!! The officer said he made an unsafe stop but it was still my fault. Thankfully, I was not cited for the accident. My airbags exploded & I had burns all over my arms & wrists. I was pretty shook up but was able to move my vehicle off the highway. I was slammed back in the seat pretty hard so I have aches & bruises all over but actually feel thankful. I do believe my van is totaled. I called home to get my parents to come but as soon as my dad found out I was alive & it was my fault, he hung up on me. It really upset my mom because she wanted to come. I was very blessed that my boss drove by & stopped to help me! He took me to try to get a rental car & then took me home since there were no cars available.

No comments:

My Mistakes...