Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Better Off...

...a Memory, than My Man! Steve & I parted ways but we have spoken a couple of times in the past week. He has too many issues than I need in my life at this time. I was tired of the drama coming from all directions! All of what was going on was actually getting to be embarrassing, but I can't control what anyone else does. I am sad & will miss him & especially Charlie, but I know God has great things in store for me.

One of my favorite songs out right now goes something like ~
Be strong in the Lord, never give up hope.
You're going to do great things, I already know.
God has His hand on you, don't live your life in fear.

God has already blessed me SO much! He gave me a new car (well it's new to me!) & has kept me working to pay for it. Even though my hours keep getting changed around at my 2 jobs, they are both adapting to my schedule & working with me. I am still working 2 part time jobs: at the music publishing company & at the furniture plant (Swiftex). I love both of my jobs & wish I was at both of them more. If you are in the market for new upholstered furniture, check us out at www.swiftexfurniture.com.

No comments:

My Mistakes...