I kept debating on where to go find a car. I looked at Harbison Auto Sales but all their cars were either 2001 or 2002 with lots of miles that I was interested in. I then looked online at San Marcos Toyota & to this day, the salesman I called there has still not returned my call! Everyone kept telling me to stop by Benny Boyd Dodge on my way home from work. Well I went by after running my normal Friday errands & immediately met the nicest salesman. He was concerned about me & finding me the right car. I immediately fell in love with the Dodge Caliber. They had 4 on their used car lot. There was one '09, 2 - '08's & one '07. He told me straight up that I better try to get the '07 since it would be less money AND it only had 20,000 miles on it. I wasn't too happy when he told me it was $17k but I went on to test drive it & fell in love because it was so comfortable. I filled out all the credit information & have faith & go home & say a prayer & he would call me tomorrow about mid-morning. I am excited but was still planning to go to San Marcos tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment