...again! We have missed Bible Study 3 weeks in a row now due to work schedules of both parties. Last week I was feeling blah. I think I was fighting a bladder infection but seem to be doing alot better now. I was really praying that I didn't have the swine flu - but couldn't remember eating any bacon... LOL! On the serious note, I have several friends that have had the swine flu or their family members. Steve's sister is getting over it now. I heard that everyone getting the flu now will most likely have the swine flu. Plus, if you do get the swine flu now - you will probably just have a mild case of it. I really hope this has just about run it's coarse! I can't imagine being sick for a week... I think I would go stir crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment