Well I'm not going to close on my house today - the bank is still working on the paperwork. I should be able to close tomorrow & hopefully have the house delivered Friday. I'm praying this is the case so the electricity can be run this weekend.
Scott came home this AM but I was asleep & he didn't wake me. However, I knew when he left/drove off. He didn't drive his truck in b/c he didn't want to wake me so he left it parked at the gate. Later he called to wake me up. He didn't call me yesterday - oh yeah, he was with her!!! He's so out there, makes you wonder too - huh?!
I was watching the show about the poligamists here in Texas last night. If you think about it too much, you will think that's the life I'm living too. He's got 2-women, right?!... sick, huh?! There is a family in Utah. He has 3-wives, 2 of them are twin sisters. Between them all, there are 22 children. They are very "liberal" mormons & work & kids go to public schools. However, it grossed me out when they talked about him being intamite with one woman one night & the other the next night. They said they live like that b/c Abraham & Isaac did in the Bible - what Bible are they reading?! Oh yeah, they have their own Bible (made up religion)!!! I had to quit watching it b/c I was so sickened by it all.
Hopefully I will hear something today about my house! Have a good day & stay cool... I know it's hard to do ALREADY this year.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment