You ever had one of those days where you just want to sit down & cry?! Well that is today for me! I'm just having a rough day. I should be rejoicing b/c I'm getting closer to moving out but it's all been alot of work - all on my own. I've been chasing around to get this one or that one to do this or that.
I got some funds on Saturday for my down payment (see house pics at very bottom of this webpage). I got to see my sister, brother in law & sister's mom on Saturday. It was fun but was glad to be home after the drive back - I was tired! Sunday I got up & packed a little bit & went to the bank to open an account on the same account of the funds I received. Then I went to church & it was AWESOME! There were so many people being blessed & receiving from God. It was like a rush of a mighty wind in a different place (I really wonder what happens at Sunday night service for the people we are renting the church from!). The church was definitely warmed up!!! Then I had to go to Walmart & get a few things. I came home & was TIRED & then cooked me a nice dinner.
Today I got up & was packing, washing & cleaning. I went to go throw away some trash & guess who was walking up to the house from next door! He actually scared me b/c I wasn't expecting him to be walking over here. He was coming to get the tractor, after he took a shower & changed clothes. As far as I could tell from the stack of clothes, he hadn't been here to take a shower since Saturday evening (gross huh?). I really wondered if he had extra clothes w/him or just kept the same ones on for a day & 1/2. Nasty if he slept w/her - huh?!
Tomorrow it's back to work! Then I will need to come home & pack, pack, pack. I did pack a bunch this evening but really need to do ALOT more. It's just a lot of work & I'm trying to clean out & either throw things away or make a stack for charity while I pack. I have got to narrow things down before I more or set things up. I have some boxes that were never really unpacked but have some important papers in them. I'm not going to unpack them now & sort thru them until I get moved. It's too much work to unpack them & repack them.
If everything goes well - I will close on Wednesday & the house will be delivered on Thursday. I think I have it lined out to have my electricity installed this weekend. Then I will have to rely on Scott to hook up my water & sewer - fun, huh?!
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment