Well I should hear something on my house today. I'm hoping things start moving quickly but we are have to wait to see what the bank says. =)
Please pray the move goes smoothly & all my utilites get hooked up. I have 2-people coming to help with them. One of them will be Scott. He will have to do the water & sewer pipes. I'm hoping it all goes smoothly b/c he has to come & help me.
He has spent the last 3-nights next door in the RV w/his g/f. YUCK!!! I guess his g/f took off today too w/him. I've seen him 2x's all weekend. Saturday AM when he left & yesterday at about noon. He did come home Saturday evening to take a shower but I was gone to Waco until late so I wasn't there when he came by. Oh well - who cares?!
I can't believe it's back to work today! I have to get back in the groove of things. Ok - I better get back to work & chat later... have a blessed day.
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment