Boy last night was fun! I knew he was going to come by the house & sure enough, I was just finishing up eating & he waltzed in. He just comes to take a shower & change clothes so he can stay next door. It's disgusting & he says that it would only be an affair if he was going to stay married to me. You've heard it all huh?!
He was asking me about my house & I was trying to talk to him but he got rude & was dancing like he had somewhere to be. I said just go since you obviously can't talk right now b/c your g/f is waiting for you. He said no, just tell me. He was SO rude!... but says I was... ha! He's going to reap & reap hard. I told him I'm going to use your words on you - you will reap what you've sewn & in your case you will reap hard w/all your fornication & other. GAG, huh?!
I didn't hear anything back from the house place. My salesman was off yesterday & supposedly the bank is behind due to the holiday - but the house place said I should hear something today. I said that's what y'all told me every day this week. They just said sorry & that they usually hear back pretty quick.... errrrr!
Gail came over last night & we packed & packed. I don't have a lot left to do in the common areas. I mainly have MY room & the CRAFT/STORAGE room. Lots of fun!!! I've started stacking boxes in another corner of the living room b/c there was NO more room around the area. We got alot done but sometimes it seems like I haven't gotten enough done. I'm supposed to have a guy come help me this weekend get some outside stuff & the dogpens & doghouses. YIPEE!! I pray he stays away while this guy helps me.
OK - have a blessed day! Please say a prayer for my pastor. He is having kidney stone surger today & not laser surgery (they already tried that & it failed).
Welcome Fall!
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment